Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Pumpkin Patch???

From what I've heard about last years' trip to the pumpkin patch, it sounds like this years' trip may be just like it! I just checked the weather in Greenbriar and it is pretty much doing the same thing there as it is here. It is supposed to rain all day this week and then clear up on Friday. So...we won't get rained on, but the ground will be pretty wet. I'm going to call the patch on Thursday night and see what condition the fields are in. You can find out if the trip is still on by checking the FBC Women's Ministries page on Facebook or my page on Facebook. You can also check out our blog.
pack your rain boots...
and some extra blankets to sit on... Check back Thursday night for more info...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
My husband, Gabe, and I grew up in the same hometown, however, it was not until later on in life that he "discovered" me. We got married in 2007 and had our first child, Madison Grace, in 2009. In 2010, we had our second child, Logan Carter. Life is pretty crazy with two toddlers only 18 months apart, but we wouldn't have it any other way. I guess... ;)