Sunday, October 11, 2009

Thanksgiving Potluck: sign-up to bring a dish!

Two things:

1. Become a follower of our MOMs blog. Scroll down until you see where it says..."FOLLOWERS" and click on the button that says FOLLOW. I don't think you have to have a blog. You can use your google or yahoo account. If you don't have one, just create one.

2. Sign-up to bring a yummy dish to our Thanksgiving Potluck. Below are the categories. You can sign-up for a dish by leaving a comment on this post. You do not have to have a blog to comment. You can use your google account. (Just create an account to use for this blog. By the way, I have to warn you...blogging is VERY contagious!)

I will provide the meat...probably a ham.

Covered Dishes Needed:
Dressing/Stuffing
Vegetable
Dessert
Bread

You can see what other people are bringing by reading all of the comments. Have fun with this.

Here's what is new in the Freyaldenhoven Family. Madison can now stand in her crib. Kind of exciting, kind of scary!



4 comments:

  1. See? It's super easy to post a comment! And they are so fun to read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll do sweet potatoes and a chocolate cake. Yep, the gooey one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll bring green bean casserole. Yum! Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
My husband, Gabe, and I grew up in the same hometown, however, it was not until later on in life that he "discovered" me. We got married in 2007 and had our first child, Madison Grace, in 2009. In 2010, we had our second child, Logan Carter. Life is pretty crazy with two toddlers only 18 months apart, but we wouldn't have it any other way. I guess... ;)